Thursday, September 27, 2018

Me

Hi, my name is Martín Tapia Aedo. I am nineteen years old and study the carrier of renewable natural resources at the University of Chile specifically located at the department of agronomy.
I will tell you a little bit about me: I am a very amusing person and i like to talk and share with others.
I like video games and i love the topic of science fiction, is one of my favorite things for movies, books, etc. I work as a waiter in a chain of fast food restaurant called "Shopdog" to finance my studies and to satisfying my necessities.

This semester  I would like to write about the middle earth, the universe, video games, science fiction and time travel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi martín, would you like to share us your preferences in videogames?, I mean, which kind of videogames do you prefer?, in my case I like mmorpg. Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete