Thursday, October 11, 2018

Post 1º A country I'd like to visit


Along my life, even though I and my family had travelled to some places in Chile, they are not enough places to say we “know” Chile. Why? More than anything for economic reason but if you tell me that I have the possibility to travel to somewhere I will choose travelling to the south of Chile. I think that before travel to other countries first you need to know your land, that’s the reason because I want to visit the city of Concepcion, Valdivia, Chiloe, Puerto Montt, etc. I want to learn more about our culture, about the people who lived there, they lifestyle, what they eat, see the different landscapes along the country; see the endemic flora and fauna of our regions. Another thing I would like to do is to travel around the Carretera Austral on my bicycle with some friends on next year’s holidays, I think that it will be a great experience and the perfect challenge as much for my body as for my spirit.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Martin! I have visited a lot of places in the south of Chile and I suggest you to visit Calbuco, amazing food, nice people and incredible landscapes!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i admire your will :O
    you should visit Melipeuco(it's at south of Chile) it's really pretty ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Martin! I think you should go to Llanquihue Lake, it's too beautiful and there's a lot of activities you can do, and a lot of delicious food you can eat!

    ReplyDelete