Thursday, October 25, 2018

Post 3: A Free-Themed Topic: Movies

Hi everyone! This post it will be one of my favorites because is about movies.
My favorite ones are the science fiction stories, movies linked with the space, with alien’s civilizations, time travel, travel to another dimensions, and with the level of advance of the human civilization that maybe can reach someday; and more than the science fiction movies I prefer the mythical and magical movies, movies linked with dragoons, elves, witches and all the things of the middle earth.
One my favorite’s series of movies are the story of the bolson’s family in the trilogy of “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings”. I know that some epic scenes of battles aren’t correlated to the books written by John Ronald Reuel Tolkien but wow, they are amazing. The forms that are filmed this movies teleports me to that age, they makes me feel very excited but I really love what happens in they, the story of how facts that happened in the past extremely affect the actions and decisions on the future. I think if JRRT was alive he would really love the adaptations of his life’s work as I do and I would be doing.



Resultado de imagen para lord of the rings movie trilogy




Resultado de imagen para jrr tolkien































1 comment:

  1. the books are better, you moron >:( ... I like those movies too

    ReplyDelete