Thursday, November 8, 2018

Post 4 : Free-themed topic : Videogames


Hi everyone! I’ve waiting for this moment, the opportunity to write about  different video games that I played before and the reason why a like them so much.

Since I can remember, I grow up with educative games like “Abrapalabra” or “Aprende a leer con pipo” and then I discovered the awesome world of strategy games. I got very good memories of me playing “Age of empires one and two”, “World of warcraft one, two and three”, “American conquers”, “Stronghold”, “Faraón” And I can keep written tittles but my favorite game linked to this game type was and it will be “Starcraft one and two”. It’s a game where you collect resources and with them, you build buildings, trains troops and make grow your economy to build and army and eliminate the enemy like the others but in this game, you will be absorbed by the history in this universe. You have three races to choose and let’s start this journey.

Video games represents very good memories to me, like me playing with friends and making new, different emotions that I felt for the death of a character or for completing a mission and so much things, so much video games that I played and the only thing that I will said, keep playing and discover this awesome universe.



Resultado de imagen para starcraft








Resultado de imagen para wow reign of chaos 3





























No comments:

Post a Comment