Thursday, November 15, 2018

Post 5 : My future job


 Hello again ladies and gentleman, today I will write about my future job.

At the actuality I’m coursing the first year of engineering in natural renewable resources and i know that along the carrier you can take different professional workshops according to your preferences and ambitions. It’s very difficult to me take a choice right now about what kind of job I see myself  doing in the future but I can tell you what kind of things I want to do in the future, for example:


I want to finish my carrier with a grade of specialization in an area of my interest and travel to another country to course a major or a post-grade to learn more about that. I have been thinking maybe I could travel to New Zealand to reach this goals and with this knowledge begin to work with an industry or begin to work in a project that make a change in the reality of the people of a specific town that haven’t the access to resources or to the information to fight a problem in the community.


Actually I have a job; I work as a waiter in a chain of fast-food restaurant called “Shopdog” and I think I’m a good worker, I like the teamwork and It’s very easy to me talk with the people to sell a product or cold down  a situation.


4 comments:

  1. Hope you can go to new zealand one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey! I want to travel to another country too! Isn't that exciting? I can't wait to finish the career and learn new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to do a major in another country too!

    ReplyDelete