Thursday, October 18, 2018

Post 2: The best holidays I've ever had

Hi people, welcome to another of my post about me, my life and my things jajaja. Today I will write about the best holidays I’ve ever had. History overcomes us to the holidays of the year 2010. At that time I was eleven years old and the only thing it was relevant to me was share and play with my friends of the school but one day something happened, my parent’s tell us, (Me and my brother’s), that we will go of vacation next week, Was amazing!. We travelled in a bus to Lago Villarrica for more than 11 hours and then we stayed in a wooden cottage for two weeks in the middle of the town. During the two week’s we toured the town, walked around the lake and trough of a native forest up in a hill at one side of the lake. We ate different handmade cakes with endemic fruits of the zone and played board games in family at night.
I don’t remember to much but the things I remember  are saved in my heart❤.


5 comments:

  1. Villarrica it so nice!, specially the smoke ring that you can see sometimes at the top of the vulcano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Villarica's lake is awesome, but every single lake there is amazing. The nature, the water is so relaxing, I feel that I can do anything there. And those cakes with fruits sounds so delicious :D. I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome, those eleven hours of traveling were worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Martin! What was your favorite thing on this vacations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wou, Villarrica is beautiful and have a great weather, do you like that?

    ReplyDelete